Look here to find our latest specials. Like us on Facebook to receive them as they happen. Click on the slider on the left side of the page!
Seaside WeatherTuesday 02/09 0%ClearExcept for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 71F. Winds light and variable.Wednesday 02/10 20%OvercastCloudy skies. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 59F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Thursday 02/11 80%RainPeriods of rain. High 58F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.